Ten Signs Martha
Stewart Has Been to Your Barn
from Beth Glass
10. There is a potpourri pomander hanging from each halter.
9. The horse's hooves have been cut with pinking shears.
8. The horse treats are all stored in McCoy crocks.
7. The manure fork has been decorated with raffia.
6. That telltale lemon slice in each new silver water bucket.
5. You find carrot & apple treats stamped out with copper cookie cutters
and decorated with royal icing using a #2 rosette tip.
4. Mane & tail hair has been collected and put into wire baskets for
nesting material for the birds.
3. A seasonally appropriate grapevine wreath adorns the front of each
2. Your horse goes outside naked and comes in wearing a thyme colored
virgin wool hand knitted blanket with matching leg wraps.
1. The manure pile has been sculpted into swans.
Add your "signs of
Martha" by posting on our Humor Discussion Forum